Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Thursday, April 10, 2003
 
Added a red LED to the Charred Mouse. The epoxy is setting right now and I snapped a couple more photos. I was thinking about making it work with the signal but insted I just tied it in with the 5 v lines. The really weird/insane part is that it was all "Hack and Pray" I still don't have my multimeter but it isn't dead. I'll reassemble tommarow and take some more photos, maybe I'll take some of my new toys as well so I can finish up the roll and drop them off for processing this weekend.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>