Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Monday, April 21, 2003
 
Curse these mornings. This is the second time in a row that I've been up to see the sunrise on a school day (thankfuly thats nots counting my extra short Spring Break) Tho' today I had the magical ability to remain in bed but still I was in the shower by 7 AM, horrors of horrors.

On a totaly unrelated note I'm having some success at reconditioning a 1x0 battery, BatteryAmnesia is a cool little application. I've gone from dead to 4 whole minutes of power in 3 discharges. WooHoo!



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>