Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Friday, April 25, 2003
 
Despite a really bad beginning this morning (I woke up for school at 8 AM and had 10 minutes to get dressed, get to the high school, and arrive at first period) Today has been really good.

I had the time and the paint was dry so I went ahead and masked off several parts, each having no fewer than a dozen pieces of mesh. I won't be painting it tonight tho' I'm still planing on letting it set at least another 24 hours before I paint with the black. Assuming I don't mess up with the black metal flake I should have it looking excellent this time round. The other thing is that I'm looking into recelling a 1x0 battery, I've already cracked one but I need to look at it closely.

Plus some money issues might be resolved, I'm selling a Transwarp IIe accelerator for $100 which should allow me to get a few things from All Electronics.

And better still is that the loan my parents took out for a real house was approved about an hour ago, and we're going to close on it next week. Not Quite the "by May 1st" I was told but still, the 2nd sure ain't that bad.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>