Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Thursday, April 24, 2003
 
Good news (for a change), I got the second coat of green on at the cost of another $3.50 (that metal flake green is just burning my paper green, thats the third can I've used!) Looking at it again just know I should have it this time, the weather was beautiful for painting today, at least after 7PM. I think I'm going to let it sit for 48 hours, or about 48 hours. I think I may mask with the mesh after Woz's webcast at NC State, and take the time to do it right. Then I'll apply a coat of metal flake black (not as expencive) and tdo it in light coats, then comback each hour for another coat. Then next monday I'll go for a clear coat. Hopefuly that will work, hopefuly



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>