Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Sunday, April 06, 2003
 
It's Alive! (I really love saying that). Finished flashin the Radeon a little while ago and tested it on an Optiquest monitor (native VGA) and it manaeged an amazing 2048x1196 at Millions of color or something like that. Its nice. A little bit more and I'll have a very nice system that might even be LAN party worthy.

Its kinda sad that for $200 (or to be fair to the final product) $500 I can build a system that can easily beat out newer systems that go for the same price anymore. Maybe I'll have to finish my upgrades and I can test it compared to other systems.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>