Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Tuesday, April 29, 2003
 
Now that I'm thinking about it, its probably a good thing that I don't have a credit card to buy music with. Because I'm finding all this music of my (fairly few) years gone by. I've listened to my parents extensive vinyl collection, many now defunct cassette tapes, a few handfuls of CDs and many, many MP3s steming from each collection. To put it as Yoda might say to: want leads to buying, buying leads to excess, excess leads to more buying. On the other hand I would like legal copies to replace some of those old tapes, I still like a lot of that music.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>