Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Friday, April 25, 2003
 
Sue me, I'm impatient. (That means I went ahead and laid down the black metal flake paint about an hour ago) I did do it how they said to, even passes about 10" away from the surface. I had been cutting the mesh on the PB plastics and I wasn't picking up any paint so I went ahead and decided to go for it since theres a fairly big strom coming in from the east and it was now or next week. I did take photos of the mesh on the plastics, and I'll take some more when I take it off. What I did lift up looked perfect, if most of the plastics turn out the way the sampled parts did I'll have another AF worthy. I'm going to try and be very patient and let the black coat dry correctly (the full suggested trying time) before I take the mesh off.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>