Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Wednesday, April 02, 2003
 
Today has been long and drawn out, but I did get some hacking done. I dug up that can of Hammered Metal black paint and sprayed an old Nokia Cell Phone and an ADB mouse I had laying around. I'm letting them finish drying but the phone plastics look great already- just a little wet at the edges. The Mouse looks fine as well, I'm thinking of finding a red LED and adding it in to the mouse so that it goes with the Phoenix and the keyboard I did for her a while back. I didn't do the cables but I should still have some black paint around here, in any case thats easy enought to do. I'll have to de gunk the mouse a little bit as the rollers didn't come out (bad, very bad) and they have some paint on them but they should both turn out fine. I also shot a good part of a roll of film so I should have some pictures. I'm going camping this weekend so I should be droping off some film next week anyways. Also, my family's offer for the house we liked was accepted today. I could have a real lab again by May Day. As I said its been a good day.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>