Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Monday, January 17, 2005
Alcove
 
I've had this glass top desk for a few months now, and during most of that time it has been nothing more than a glorified workbench. Until recently that it. Matt is building a wall in the basement and needed some of my junk moved out of the way so rather than moving it off to the side I swept off my desk (literally, there was a ton of wax shavings and saw dust on it) and started relocating the computers onto it. So now I have 5 CRT monitors, the exposed guts to a Beige g3, a Color Classic, my iBook, two keyboards, three mice, 1 iPod, 2 surge protectors, and my bawls lamp spread out on the desk. Below it is a monster PC server and a mess of wiring. I might try and take a photo. Not just to show the situation, but for the claims adjuster when the 1/4" glass decides that being together isn't nearly as much fun as being apart.

Kinda like this:
Screen Shot from the Animatrix - Vision 9



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>