Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Monday, January 03, 2005
Cool RSS tools
 
Track UPS shipments with an RSS feed

Right now my bluetooth head set is headed towards the greensboro distribution center, so I'll get it sometime tomorrow afternoon.

For fast moving readers of this blog (yeah, right) its available again, but for a few dollars more than what I paid, right here tho' as of posting there were only 30 left, and I don't think they'll last that long (the set I got mine from cleared out in a few hours - and it was posted in the middle of the night)



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>