Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Sunday, January 02, 2005
Hurray!
 
OK I got the podcast taken care of, ended up much better thanthe first as well. One thing I want out of this is comments, I know I'm weak in a few areas and would like some opinions before I send this into a podcast dirrectory or two. So Please fire off some feedback. Anyways, fixing the podcast didn't take too long, and I would have had it online hours ago except I coded some shownotes and an HTML micro site for my podcasts. The 'cast itself will be up in a few minutes (uploading as I write this) I'll revise that page and create some better models for the show notes in the coming editions. For now take it as it is and let me know what you think.

I've also got an RSS document coded in there, but I'm not sure it will work. Everything needs a chance to upload so I've synced up my iPod and I think I'm going to go for my evening walk once I publish this post. And please, send feedback.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>