Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005
Largely unimpressed
 
Messing around with dreamweaver right now (in class, phh I'm not that lazy) and I have to say I'm largely unimpressed. Sure I can kinda sorta see some benefits to using it but really there isn't a lot it offers (to me) that a good HTML/CSS reference, a refreshing web browser and a good text editor can't do just as well. Then again I've been hard coding HTML to some degree or another for nearly a decade now. I'm not going to write it off as I've barely had an hour of experience with it but so far...

Then again I'm a geek. I like code burned into my retinas with electron charged phosphorous.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>