Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Thursday, January 13, 2005
Rasterbation
 
Get your minds out of the gutter, I'm referring to the act taking an image and printing it on smaller pieces then reassembling it to create a larger mural type image. Not the act of chewing or any similarly pronounced words. I've actually done this to some extent on one of my hacks and that was one of my best projects ever. Those images were rasterized by hand in photoshop since they only required me to work together 8 pages. 'Course you can find anything as a web based application anymore so here it is Rasterbator Flash based but it spews out a PDF which you can then print out. Once I find some suitable images (I'm thinking iTunes visuals) I'm going to try running them though. If it tuns out well I'm going to see about plastering my ceiling in oversized visualizations. In the mean time you can entertain yourself by looking at some of the images uploaded to their gallery



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>