Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Sunday, January 09, 2005
This explains alot...
 
My generation is doomed to be mindless consumers, or at least it seems that way. Just a bunch of idiots who are perfectly happy to blow untold millions on commercialized junk and throw out anything and everything if it breaks in the slightest, least noticeable ways possible.

But apparently I'm blaming the wrong thing, maybe its not too many junk shops like walmart but rather the fact that there are people out there who don't know that you boil the potatoes before mashing them, and many similar stories. I find it pathetically funny really. I never read manuals and I know I didn't learn anything from home ec (teacher was sick for the entire semester) but I still don't have a problem with surviving.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>