Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005
A very good week indeed...
 
One of my all time favorite software groups, Bare Bones Software killed development on one of my most used apps, BBEdit Lite, nearly two years ago.I wasn't happy about it at the time because they were charging for BBEdit's replacement.

Now I've never even tried TextWrangler, but I'll have to now that they went and made it free. Learned of an NC blogging confrence, Apple has a new $500 Mac and iPod Flash, and TextWrangler was released for free. Yes, I'd say this is a very good week.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>