Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Friday, February 11, 2005
120 pages, 120 seconds
 
I am officially hooked on TextWrangler. After noting Google's Adwords seem to be working better today I decided it was finally time to edit the main site to have advertising. So i fired up TextWrangler and customized the google code so it would fit better on the main site. I opened up all my html documentsin textwrangler, set up a search and replace to place the code. A couple of clicks (muli-document search and replace all) and within a couple minutes I editied over 100 pages - twice - since after place the code I put in some absolute links where I had relitives. What would have taken hours (if not days) with BBEdit Lite took me minutes with TextWrangler.

As I said I am now officially hooked on TextWrangler. Way to go BareBones.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>