Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005
Beam me up...
 
Slashdot has another Trek future posting. I still think the diehards trying to finance the 5th season are off base, and that Enterprise is too far gone to be saved, but there is always hope for the franchise. But something from J. Michael Straczynski could be cool. I never got into Babaloyn 5, I mean I think I watched an episode or two, and possible one of the miniseries but never got into it. Jeremiah on the other hand was some cool stuff, and is lingering around in that DVDs to buy list. So yeah I'm interested, it's got to be better than not having a Trek in production, right?

Edit: spoke too soon If it happens, which I hope it does, it won't happen for a couple of years



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>