Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Sunday, February 13, 2005
BloggerCon Photos
 
There's a flickr group forming from the bloggercon. Just skimmed though the photos and I'm actually in one.

I'm the guy in the apple shirt looking at something else (wish I could remember what I was looking up at the time)

For some reason every photo of me in a group has me not doing what everyone else in the group is doing. Its not intentional, it just happens that way.

I think I was talking to the photographer at some point as well. Like I said a lot of connections were made at the blogger con.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>