Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Thursday, February 17, 2005
Damn 24 hour days
 
I don't know why, but there never seems to be enough time to write up my opinion on this NY Times piece on the latest round of bloggers vs big media. when ever it pops back into my mind so rather than keep putting it off I'm posting it now, and with luck I'll write up my feelings on it in a day or two. The basic jist is this squabling between big media and bloggers is nothing new, newsworthy, or even that important, and for some strange reason no one wants to admit it. More latter, when I can write what I really want to say on the subject (if i don't opt to make it a podcast, which I may, yelling it out may help actually...)



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>