Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Saturday, February 12, 2005
Linkage
 
Loving this conversation on blog traffic. I know I should go for more cross linkage, and I probably will with the mtairynet project. Sure its the currency of the blogoshpere, but Dave Winer brings up a good comment - Why are we tying to build community? Shouldn't we push content more than popularity? I think that's the stance I've taken with this blog

Its moved onto some of the ethics of pushing, pulling, selling content.

(procrastinated in hitting post)

Moved on to comments and pros cons in community (wide spread)

and seemlessly into geographically tied blogging/blogospheres

If you want something out of this wait for the pod cast - you aren't getting it here (not right now at least - I'll post here in a while)



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>