Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Roadtrip Nation
 
Sorry for the lack of/inconsistency of posts (or quite possibly my ignorance in regard to my own postings). While I loved going to the thing in Chapel hill, it didn't do anything to help my biological clock (crap weather, messed up sleep cycles, I'm not sure what day or time it is really)

Anyways Sunday night I was flipping though channels and ran a ground at PBS and there was a neat documentary on. Don't know why but it just popped into mind. The show was Roadtrip Nation, and I'm sure it isn't just something that pops up at 2 AM on Sunday nights/Monday morning.

I'm going to stumble my way thought the rest of my classes now.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>