Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Sunday, February 20, 2005
So uhhh, yeah.
 
If you're really interested in why there aren't many posts in the blog for this weekend, its partially because its a fee movie weekend on Starz, partially because Matt and I have been working on the basement, and partially because my mood is sort of shitty right now. If you want an idea of how I feel download Alessandra by Unorganized Crime then listen to it while slowly driving during a light rain at night. Not really depressed or anything, but disconnected. A sort of surreal feeling.

I was thinking about doing a podcast last night, but it got to being too late, I may do one tonight - possibly. If not I'll work on posting the material as text soon, as there are only a few days a year when it would be relevant. (Extra points if you think you know what it is and post it into the comments)



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>