Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Thursday, March 17, 2005
Luck of the Irish
 
Sort of. Happy St. Patty's day. Did luck out with one of these pointless two hour delays (the *&^%ing k12 schools are all out for the day) so I got two hours of extra sleep. Rushed into school and still ended up being a little late, but listened to great episodes of Slacker Astronomy and Geek Fu Action Grip on the drive up. Would have liked a cancelation (insta-vacation extention) but can deal with it. There's crap to do that may as well get done now as opposed to later.

So I just need to get though dreamweaver and engrish then I can go home and start my spring break. (We've got snow on the ground and I'm starting spring break go figure)

Anyways I like St. Patty's day. Its about the food. Irish know good food and good beer (and I'm too young for beer) For a holiday named for a religious figure, its a very unreligious holiday, not that I'm complaining. I'd much rather be eating lots of food, watch people get inebriated en mass, listen to cetic music, and do crazy things like dump green dye into a river, as opposed to what the real Saint Patrick did (convert a nation to a certain religion)



Comments:
"(convert a nation to a certain religion"
Good Start, excellent finish!!!

"eating lots of food, watch people get inebriated en mass, listen to cetic music, and do crazy things like dump green dye into a river"
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>