Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Opioid Induced Bliss
 
I love the Slacker Astronomony Podcast. Its an enjoyable bastardization of Family Guy and Mr. Wizard. I guess it could be considered a Bill Nye sort of podcast, but willing to throw more jabs at pop culture and politics.

Everytime I've listened to it I've had to laugh at it. Is a fun waste of a few minutes and its very well produced. There's a nice streamlined back and forth conversation that works well for the podcast. I only wish it was more than once a week, that way I could make sure I get more than one fix of endorphins a week.

In anycase its up there with geekfuactiongrip and Evil Genius Chronicles as favorite podcast.

And I'm thinking of lifting their slogan, or at least sticking it into the quotes page:

-- "This is a volunteer project for fun, for you, for the voices in our head."



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>