Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Thursday, April 14, 2005
Craphounding
 
I went craphounding yesterday, its been a while since I last went on an excursion, almost too long. Ended up with a $3 submergable water pump-which is one of the final parts I need for a crackpot project, and a $14 (shipped) 2.5" USB2 drive enclosure (yes I have USB2.0 and yes I have a spare, laptop drive kicking around)

I also bought Dark Angel the first season for $14, which is cool. I liked that season - didn't get into the second (which was less cyberpunk and more monsters) Fox is selling first season DVDs for nothing hoping to use them as a gateway drug to the fuller priced ($40+) later seasons. Still I like cheap DVDs, especially when they're not complete crap (like Ernest Joins the Army 3 - Back to the Baracks or Jaws 14 1/2) Matt also got me same more Bawls, which I thank him for. The Sugarfree stuff I accidently ordered isn't bad, but it isn't nearly as good as the stuff in the bumpy blue bottle.

Don't know why I didn't post yesterday, I was feeling pretty good (despite the fact that I shouldn't for various undisclosed reasons) and was planning to - just didn't.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>