Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Monday, April 25, 2005
Everything Bad is Good...
 
There's an upcoming book called Everything Bad is Good for You, and it really looks interesting. A number of sites are linking to a NYTimes excerpt from the book covering TV. I haven't had the time to do more than skim it, but based on what I saw, as well as a post at the author's blog which is a similar example with video games it looks good.

I'm not sure if its one I'm going to buy, but I'm certainly going to try and get my hands on it. The arguments are too intriguing unfortunately that probably means its going to float up and down the digital todo list I've got on my laptop until I forget why its on there.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>