Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Saturday, May 28, 2005
We don't need no stinkin' rules of engagement
 
One of the New York Times's Tech columns is running a Mac vs PC debater's rules of engagement and I don't need (or want) any rules of engagement - I can and will throw low punches at Windows and Microsoft anytime I can. Then again I already comply with them - no grand (fubared) decisions based on a constantly changing field - I use both Macs and PCs (and usually know when something is borked) and I'm a part time UI wonk and I love Microsoft for what it is - a bunch of templates with text editors sold billions of times for hundreds of dollars a pop - and hate it for the same reason (its mindless templates, obnoxious wizards, and a security and usability nightmare)

Actually maybe I do need rules of engagement - to throw in the face of windows freaks...



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>