Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Monday, June 13, 2005
Making
 
Managed to get my hands on MAKE Issue 2 (and will order Make 01 soon) and I love it. I used to have this great passion for making hardware and gadgets, then I got side tracked. Now I'm getting back into it, mainly with small projects. I was working on tetris shelfs a while ago, and they kinda work. My measurements wern't the best so they're kinda lopsided. Today on the way how I picked up about $3 worth of PVC pipes and fittings to make a marshmello gun. (I'll post photos or links to it later)

I feel good about getting back to making. There's a get sense of productivity that its revitalized me with. I don't know how I got away from making in the first place...



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>