Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Thursday, June 16, 2005
Since I Found Serenity...
 
SciFi Picked up Firefly!!!!!

5 weeks tho... I guess I'll survive, I've been waiting for Tripping the Rift to start up again for longer than that (and thats closer to a 6 week wait)

At least I only need to wait a couple more days to see new Stargates (SG-1 and Atlantis) and Battlestar Galatacas. My SciFi craving will be somewhat satisfied. Edit: Had I been somewhat more awake and somewhat less intoxicated with naturally produced opioids when I was browsing Scifi for Firefly Listings I wouldn't have confused July 15th with June 17th. D'oh

This news makes it almost easy to forget about Star Wars and Star Trek...

Firefly on SciFi! WhooHooo!!!!! With a movie, syndication, and still strong DVD sales Maybe we can see it uncanceled (a la Family Guy ) :)



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>