Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Something Positive
 
First off, if you're one of the 500 some people who have visited me in the last 48 hours we're going to clear something up - that post was the exception. This blog is a hair above the 11 million blogs that are little more than driveling moron someone made the mistake of giving an internet connection, and furthermore a blog to. I'm not a Drunken Blog, 43 Folders or a Jason Kottke I have a few nice posts, but they're not a daily (or even weekly) affair.

Still you're welcome to subscribe to the rss feed to the left or just come back once in a while.

Anyways with that off my chest I can go back to my irregularly scheduled non-sense:

Something Positive has a nice line today: Rattlesnakes have their rattles, Porcupines have quills, and assholes have cellphones or Jesus Fish on their cards.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>