Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Monday, July 04, 2005
iPod Woody
 

CIMG0057
Originally uploaded by ZapWizard.
This is the iPod mod I've been waiting for since November 10, 2001 (launch of the iPod) I saw the full photoset late last night and didn't think to blog it as I didn't know if or where a write up for it was, apparently I didn't look hard enough as its right here, but wow. Its mind-blowing, and I wish I would have blogged it earlier. Wow. What really gets me is that you can cover the clickwheel and still have it work. For some reason I thought it was electrically sensitive, but its not, its pressure sensitive, which I have tricked myself into ignoring. I hate to copy a mod but I can't think of a derivative version that would have the same effect. I might be taking up wood carving...

Wow.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>