Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Just No Posts
 
I'm not going to apologize for not posting. Its my blog damn it not yours. Still it feels odd. Its not that I haven't had anything to post on (OK that may have been art of it) but I just haven't thought about posting. I've been too busy reworking MountAiryNC.net and sitting around doing basically nothing. I need tog et around to doing somethings, mainly out of a lack of money. I really hate Surry for somehow rationalizing summer course when it is clearly not in their mandate. I would much rather be spending the summer at Raven Knob

Anyways, here's a good blog post on how to win the "war on terror"


Foxtror 7/12/05


A tactic to remember next time the recruiters call. Its not that I have anything against recruiters, but when you can't find enough people willing to fight for a cause, maybe the cause is wrong. That's not the fault of their recruiters, its the fault of a president who is refusing to bow to the wishes of the people who give his office power.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>