Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Monday, July 04, 2005
More Sweet Hardware
 
A couple months ago MIT geeks rigged up a USB disco floor - and it made its way around the web.

I don't think I linked to it at the time, but I am now - because I like schematics and source code.. They're also selling kits but I'm far more interested in the fact that all the schematics and code was released under a creative commons license. I wonder how much it would cost to make a non-SMD setup (when they talk about SMD soldering being a bitch, they aren't kidding)



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>