Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Monday, August 08, 2005
4am
 
Welcome to 4AM.

A week or two ago I had been doing a very good job of keeping semi-normal hours (conscious at 10 AM without being a groggy bastard), but since I got out of class I've fallen back towards the 1PM to 3AM regime, and to be entirely honest I'm not thrilled about it so I'm going to try and readjust to that more normal clock. There are probably several ways of resetting, and the 24 stretch is certainly not the most ideal method, but I have matters that I need to deal with (the community site) so I'm going the dumb route in hopes of productivity.

I'll likely fail to but oh well. There's something almost tranquil about late night code sessions.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>