Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Fun with frustrations
 
I swear, I just can't find any drivers for the ATi TV Wonder Pro video capture card I bought for my Myth Box. None, Nada, Null. Of course I'm not even sure some of the other functions of my system are working like TV out. I'm not really bothering with the MythTV stuff at the moment, and concentrating more on the server stuff and just configuring it for my tastes. Linux systems are just amazingly powerful, and even when they're puzzling you, its still fun to play with.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>