Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005
This sucks
 
Returning to class shortly. Would much rather not be, not today anyways.

On an unrelated note I've purchased all of the parts I need for my PC except for some RAM which I'll probably snatch off ebay tomorrow. I may post a better list of parts later but its a low profile PC, 300GB drive, DVD burner, AMD Sempron 64 3400+, USB2, firewire, TV Wonder pro video in, duel video cards (2VGA + TV out) wireless keyboard. Its by no means the most wicked fast system I could possibly build but I'm certain its a very nice midrange system for the money I've put into it certainly more back for my buck than some Dell or Gateway box (total is around $600 minus some mail in rebates) Anywho off to class.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>