Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Worth1000
 
After mentioning Watching America I may as well post another site I love watching (via RSS of course), especially since I just looked at a lot of really well done entries in one of the recently ended contests, X-ray vision:

Worth1000.com is nothing more than a stream of photoshop contests, and unlike most FARK enties of the same variety almost all of the entries at Worth1000 are really well done, so whenever I see a contest that interests me and has recently ended its submission phase I always check it out. I've haven't been disappointed yet.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>