Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Sunday, August 14, 2005
Yum
 
Mount Airy, North Carolina now has its own little Apple Reseller.

I've known about this for a good while now, but not knowing what announcements Mark Spencer and anyone else at 802 Link wanted to make I figured I'd wait until it got posted somewhere nice and public, like say Apple's reseller database. Just punch in 27030 (or Mount Airy, NC) and assuming the database is returning all its records (which it occasionally does not) you should see 802Link proving network intergration, enterprise and business productivity, and development/programming solutions at 0.0 miles.

Makes me happy. It makes my local evangelizing efforts a little easier.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>