Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Friday, September 30, 2005
Back to my not so normal self
 

Pre-dawn Lounging
Originally uploaded by Mark_W.
I've picked up a dozen some hours of quality sleep, so I'm no longer suffering from Gully Foyle mixed up sense syndrome. I woke up around 4, picked up a breakfast of last nights Beef and Mushroom Stroganoff, a mug of hot chocolate, while passing on leftover german potato salad. I check some of my RSS feeds, making not that apparently everyone of my favorite bloggers had posted reviews of Serenity after having seen it at midnight showings. I clear out of lot of the others, but I'll hold off on serious reading for a few hours. Having finished my electic breakfast, and not wanting to stare at my laptop for a few hours, I turn on the TV only to realize that the only thing on are those misserably stupid infomercials designed to place victims into a sleep like state, yet leave they cogent enough to call in orders for the cheap plastic products they're hawking. Not wanting to fall prey to the sirens call, I turn to my iPod where waiting for me is the latest issue of Escape Pod, my favorite Science Fiction Audio Magazine, looks like this one is biopunk, so I tune in, and drop into a predawn hammock, that, as always, is supprisingly comfortable.

Like I said, I'm back- to my not so normal self...



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>