Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Monday, September 26, 2005
Distractions
 
Yet Another Worth1000 Contest this time its Reality Manga.

Boston.com's Top 50 SciFi Shows Decent list, I've heard of all but a couple of them, seen most, and enjoyed nearly all of the ones I've seen, but who ever wrote the list, probably wasn't a real scifi geek. I mean Doctor Who is still on the air (even if it did break off during most of the 90s), and some of the included shows well, aren't really scifi. The author is blurring comics and scifi. I mean nearly all of it is great TV, but I don't think I'd lump Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman in with Firefly, Sliders, MST3K, and Star Treks.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>