Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Sunday, September 11, 2005
Dude
 
I just found my GPS unit.

I'm only posting it now because its funny (to me at least) on so many levels. I won't say where I found it and under what circumstances (that would revel something about my personal nature I'd rather not have online), but I've been wondering where it got off to for close to a year.

Its sort of paradoxal, I usually don't mind when I find things when I'm not specifically looking for them, that tends to remind me to do something, however when I've been looking for it for this long, it has really pissed me off, but at least I have it again.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>