Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Friday, September 02, 2005
Holy Shit, I Was Right, Sortof
 
A while back I posted one of my better posts titled Test Drive A Mac Today in which I suggested Apple retailers restart an old advertising program Apple had where you could test out a Mac and if you liked it, buy it. Well, it seems like Apple is playing with the idea again, too bad the only had it up for 12 hours. But wow, I speculated on the tech industry correctly! Now I'm going to speculate that its going to tie in with next week's announcement of an Apple Video device.

I wonder if this means I should start charging you for my insights, despite what is clearly a low average it still seems to be better than some "technology analysts". I won't do that (yet), but you can click on the ads to send some my way.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>