Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Never Fear, FEMA is here!
 
Oh wait I should fear. FEMA, which has been de-clawed, neutered and otherwise bastardized after 9/11 and the anti-terror legislation hasn't been doing their primary task (at least the tasks it was charged with when it was formed). So I'm not sure I'd really want them around when I'm plagued with disaster (at least not in it's current form). I still want government help when such bad things happen, but to get that help I need to be able to communicate with the, which as a Mac/Linux user I can't. FEMA, like nearly all of the other governmental agencies out there is windows only. Stupid Stupid Stupid More coverage.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>