Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Sunday, September 04, 2005
Volunteer?
 
I'm playing with the idea of volunteering my time to one of the relief organizations. I know I should, I'm fairly certain I want to, but the hypocrite and procrastinator in me say I won't because of school and distain for how the organizations seem to be handling the situation.

I don't know. This whole ordeal is exposing the worst of this country, I want change, and it seems like its time to do more than just putting my (little) money where my mouth is. Speaking of money I'm off to donate some.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>