Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Friday, September 30, 2005
Who is this God Person Anyways?
 
I'm still chomping though this, but a lot of news organizations have been running this wire story, but in typical mass media fashion they don't properly credit the paper or author, which makes it more than a little challenging to find. Fortunately I'm skilled with that which is google so I've tracked it down, and I'm reading it now. I think anyone who has read this blog knows where I stand on religion (the wonders of triangulation) so I won't make this a soap box for my own arguments because I want you to read it and think about it.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>