Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005
I love the smell of molden solder in the evening.
 
After abouta week of waiting, I recieved a palm III cable yesterday. Last night I spend about an hour and a half soldering and dremeling the connector to a USB plug. Now I'm among the legion of solder kiddies who have hacked a single use CVS digital camcorder into a multiple use digital camcorder. Pictures and or video coming sometime. Maybe.

Now that I have it, I'm not quite sure what I'll be using it for.

Links
Instuctions I used for the cable
Original Hacker and software I'm using
Assorted fun things to do



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>