Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Not for sale (donations welcome)
 
The latest internet meme is what you blog is worth guesstimated by comparing technorati ranking to the Weblogs Inc. deal a few weeks ago. Surprisingly I'm not worthless:


My blog is worth $1,693.62.
How much is your blog worth?



I wasn't going to post this when I first came across it, but then I noticed how many of the blogs I read, and enjoy a lot, are well, worthless.

I don't think I'll be selling out anytime soon, but clicking the ads or a little paypal donation are always welcomed.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>