Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Saturday, October 15, 2005
Original Content
 
This has been a weird week, between Converge and the FBI thing. I've posted several thousand words of original content, which I love doing, but it always makes it that much harder to slip back into the casual blog form. Partially because original content is so many levels above what I usual post, and partially because of the increase in traffic. I don't have perfect numbers, but in the last 8 days I've received more traffic than in the (approximately) 8 weeks before that.

I expect surges of traffic when I post and publicize a static write that up I may spend the better part of a day (or) getting up, but the few times that surge has happened to this scratchpad of a blog, where any given post has less than a 2 hour investment, well its tough to go back to the random mental exercises that make up most of the blog.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>