Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Monday, October 17, 2005
Reckless Endangerment of Perfectly Good Cameras
 

Camera Toss 1
Originally uploaded by Mark_W.
I've been ooohing and aaaahing the camera toss photo pool on flickr for a few days. Last night the air was perfectly clear with a full moon glowing pure white, so I whip out my barely a month old Canon, set it for a long exposure click the shutter and start recklessly throwing it up in the air - then more importantly catching it. I shot about 100 exposures and some of them are absolutely beautiful. I posted 4 to my flickr account, and two to the cameratoss pool. The one to the right got a little more attention, rightfully so. It even got

10/17/2005 06:57:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>