Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Sunday, October 23, 2005
That's more like it.
 
If you have a Mac and use broadband, Broadband Optimizer makes a significant improvement in download speeds. I'm not benchmarking, but I'd guess at least a 30% improvement, and probably more than that. My iBook seems like its downloading at least as well as my linux box. URLwell by the same group is also a real software gem. Before I got it I must had a few dozen temporary URLs floating around on my desktop, now they're all in a small menu. Both are freeware, but well worth a donation.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>